Subject: [Leica] LUG Yearbook 2014 second notice READ IT AND DON'T JUST DLETE FOR A MONTH OR WO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2014 15:55:50 -0700

AND THE BOSS EDITOR  ""GEOFF OFFERED GENTLY!!!!!!! :-)  This one with a
pleasant smile and gentle language! :-) TED GRANT

To: Leica Users Group
Subject: Re: [Leica] LUG Yearbook 2014 second notice!

<<<< This is a very kind and respectful REQUEST! :-) TG:... Oh dear me it
can become ass burning and skin removing if you wait until the last couple
of days or hours!... "VEE HAF VAYS UFF DEALING VITH YOU UND YOUR
RELATIFFES??????" :-)

Message from ric at cartersxrd.net (RicCarter) ([Leica] LUG Yearbook 2014 second notice)