Subject: [Leica] Aerial View of the Farm
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 07:02:09 -1000

I thought it might be.  The little structure farthest from the house,
closest to the road?  Looks like a cottage?

We finished the room addition on our house ourselves,  36 years ago. We have
finished a refurb on the house 3 years ago. We also did all the work except
the rough carpentry.  It does take forever. And it IS a huge amount of work.

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net