Subject: [Leica] [LRflex] IMG: Cello bow blurring
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 07:09:39 -0700

Second one definitely.  First one seems more like a mistake than deliberate.
Hard to judge the sharpness overall on the size I saw.  Is there a way to
make it larger so the details on the rest of the shot can be determined?
But I definitely like the more bow movement in the second.

My 2cents.

Aram

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired  Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer
?
would ever have dared dream.??? James D. Watson