Subject: [Leica] Exhibition
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2014 17:59:32 +0200

Congrats Jayanand on this superb exhibition and its attendanceas well
as on your sales together with the destination of their proceeeds.

All your wonderful photos are already stunning on screen and must be
SOMETHING! when printed the sizes you have.
I wish for sure I could attend it.

My fav is the BW Joust as it directly relates the whole series to what
our elders may also have witnessed 12,000 years ago ..., or so ;-)

http://www.google.fr/images?hl=fr&q=auroch+lascaux&gbv=2&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&ei=wC0oVMaWBIPOaKXVgfAM&ved=0CBQQsAQ

But every one of them is a WOW anyway :-)

Well, your retirement time is extremely well used my friend.
Keep clicking, posting, sharing and letting the world know how
beautiful it still is.

Many thanks.

Amities
Philippe

Le 28 sept. 14 ? 10:10, Jayanand Govindaraj a ?crit :