Subject: [Leica] Some Benches for Bob
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 19:42:57 -0700

Found a few benches on my travels this last few weeks.

Here is one at Maroon Bells.  Looks like a nice spot to sit for a while and
watch the mountains.  Was cloudy that day, but the next day the bells showed
up quite nicely.  I'll have to post some shots later.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f14/d/Maroon+Bells-1902.jpg.html

And here is one at Rifle Falls State Park.  One might get a bit wet sitting
here if the wind is blowing, as it was the day I took it.  But a nice spot
to admire the waterfall.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f14/d/Rifle+Falls+SP-1840.jpg.html

View Large.

Comments welcome.

Aram

Aram Langhans

(Semi) Retired  Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

"The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin himself
would ever have dared dream."   James D. Watson

Replies: Reply from bjq1 at mac.com (Bernard Quinn) ([Leica] Some Benches for Bob)
Reply from rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler) ([Leica] Some Benches for Bob)