Subject: [Leica] IMG: New Studio BW portrait
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 16:08:10 +1000

Of course Alan. Every word of feedback and critique is read and considered
carefully.
Just when you stomp on my creative effort toes, take off your boots
first...Haah! All good! (and we agree to disagree on the catchlights and my
creative lighting decision there) Thanks again for looking and taking the
time to comment.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman