Subject: [Leica] Scanner software question
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 08:02:32 +0200

Thanks Chris. But actually, Vuescan (I downloaded it yesterday to try) made
my scanner freeze and I had to Force Quit it several times. Silverfast is
not very expensive these days, ?50-?150 depending on version, so I have
downloaded it and will give it a go tonight.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain