Subject: [Leica] Alternative to the Monochrom
From: gwpics at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 22:35:06 +0100

I am almost reluctant to type this, especially as I get a lot of support
from Fuji and I am about to be made a Fujifilm X-World photographer, but it
seems to me that there is something very special about the Leica Monochrom.
Whether that ?something special? is worth all the extra money could be
debated until the cows come home, but in my opinion it is certainly there.

That having been said, I have used the X-Pro1 (my preferred camera) to shoot
RAW + B&W jpegs, and the jpegs are very good indeed.

Gerry