Subject: [Leica] State fair
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 08:19:33 -0500

===On Fri, Sep 19, 2014 at 12:26 AM, Nathan Wajsman <photo at frozenlight.eu>
wrote:

No seniors in this picture though, they were probably buying something
> deep-fried somewhere ;-)
>

> ==On 17 Sep 2014, at 21:15, Ken Carney <kcarney1 at cox.net> wrote:
>
> > Today was senior day:
> >
> > http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kcarney/_DSF1554.jpg.html
> >
> > Comments always appreciated.
> >
> > Ken

No, they were mostly being wheeled around by their nurses / attendants.

When I have time I'll look through mine - this was of course the annual
OKCLUG Seniors Get In Free visit to the State Fair - but I already know I
had an equipment malfunction and misfocused the shots I really wanted:  the
70 and 80 year old women, all dressed alike, on a stage, line dancing.

I should have used a Leica.

;-)

--Oly Bob

Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] State fair)