Subject: [Leica] IMG: Roman Bath Attendants
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 20:21:39 -0700

Jay Burleson OFFERED:

>> There were several folks in the Baths doing living history while we were
there. These two were recreating the Bath Attendants, who would hand out
towels, sell oils and trinkets, or direct you to the man who made the
curse tablets.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bath_curse_tablets Roman Baths, Bath,
Somerset, UK<<<

Hi Jay,
My immediate reaction once again of what we've been seeing this past few
weeks have been the very interesting B&W photos!

For whatever the technical reasons I care not to get into. But they've all
had a kind of quality not seen other than when a poster has admitted
shooting the scene, situation, on B&W. film or otherwise, digital
utilities??

 A very nice image to enjoy. Thanks.
ted

Replies: Reply from leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson) ([Leica] IMG: Roman Bath Attendants)