Subject: [Leica] Photokina
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 08:15:30 +1000

Emanuel the MP & M7 remain in occasional production also. That production
is very likely just as a small batch periodically when sufficient orders
are received, as is likely for the M-A. Customer Care retains stock of
spare parts for film cameras that dates back to the screw thread models.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman