Subject: [Leica] In - Communication Moments
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 13:34:42 +0200

Hi Ted,

How true!!! you made me smile and your suggested tittle could be very good
too for the book.

15 years ago when smartphones, whatsApp doesn?t exist a friend has said me
?we are able to be in communication with the our oposite site in the world
but we don?t know our neighbors??.., maybe this would be the great success
of certain Governments or interests, the people has not more his self
thoughts?. and one day we will see our streets plenty of clones walking like
zombies with a smartphone?. Or maybe one day our big real king of the
Universe, the Sun, will discharge a magnetic storm and all of our devices
will not work any more? even our DNG!!! Oh! my God! Maybe is time to come
back to film..

Thank you my friend for looking and your amazing comment!

Cheers
Lluis

El 16/09/2014, a las 05:21, Ted Grant <tedgrant at shaw.ca> escribi?: