Subject: [Leica] Photokina - underwhelmed!
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 11:46:23 +0200 (CEST)

Indeed. Anyway, the prices of new Leica equipment is such that I find it
hard to imagine that I will ever again buy a new Leica camera. I am still
waiting for the prices of used M9s to come down to my level, and they are
almost there--although I must admit that Leica's reliability problems give
me some pause about buying used.

Cheers,
Nathan