Subject: [Leica] (SPAM: ?) RE: (SPAM: ?) Continental, NYC, 2014
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 10:26:47 -0700

David Lykes Keenan OFFERED?
Sent: September-15-14 8:26 AM
To: LUGers
Subject: [Leica] (SPAM: ?) Continental, NYC, 2014

>>>>  Dave's PAW (*) 2014 #37
A new picture. See it here <http://www.dlkphotography.com/paw>.
Thanks for looking.<<<<<<<<<<
.
Hi David Old Buddy, please forgive me for asking??????? "WHAT ACTUALLY ARE
WE LOOKING AT BUT THE ASS END OF A USA  MADE CAR BACKED INTO A WIRE
FENCE?????????

Am I missing some thing here? As I've gone back to look at it several times
and can't for the life of me see anything worth making an exposure?

Yep I know I'm near blind in the right eye.:-( However the "THE
THANKGOODNESS KILLER GOOD EYE" USUALLY STILL SEE's COOL PHOTO THINGS! BUT
please DAVE AN EXPLANATION that triggered your making the exposure?????
Thank you

CHEERS,
Dr.TED :-)