Subject: [Leica] IMG: The Klais Organ
From: hjwulff at gmail.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2014 19:21:37 -0700

My great-great grandfather as well as his father and brother were organ
builders of fair repute in northern Germany about 175 to 225 years ago, and
Buxtehude was a slightly more distant relatiave, so I've looked up some of
their organs and listened to them when I could. Buxtehude was a slightly
more distant relative as well.

Henning