Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Lost Photos
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2014 20:02:26 +0100

These are beautiful and moving images. As a woman I think that  somehow you
must
have access to a side of people that they would not show to men so readily.
Your
skills as a photographer serve you - and them wonderfully.

Of the second group: it is odd but the sharpness isn't there to the same
extent
as in the first set. Is this the scanning or the spotting. They are
nonetheles
images that anyone on the LUG would be proud of.

Peter

--

Dr Peter Dzwig

Replies: Reply from gwpics at icloud.com (Gerry Walden) ([Leica] IMGS: Lost Photos)