Subject: [Leica] IMG: Chicago
From: george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 22:43:27 -0500

On Aug 26, 2014, at 4:56 PM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:

> Now back in Alicante, I am working my way through my photos from the US. I
> start with a gallery of just under 50 images from Chicago, a city that
> made a deep impression on us because of its fantastic architecture, art
> and overall ambience. This was the first visit for all of us, but surely
> not the last.
>
> We spent most of our time in the Loop, so the pictures are mostly from
> there, but there are also some from Pilsen and a few from other parts of
> the city:
>
> http://www.frozenlight.eu/chicago2014/

beautiful tour
and barely scratched the surface of what chi-town has to offer.

You've managed to throw me into nostalgia
and missing my early Monday walks from the train station
to teach at Columbia College Chicago.

Miss both the city and the young men and women.

Regards,
George Lottermoser

http://www.imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com/blog