Subject: [Leica] OT: Hand troubles
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 23:45:47 -0700

Peter, I taught myself to be a left mouser 20 years ago. It helps to spread
the load :-) Try it. It took me a couple days to get used to it.

Also as others mentioned, check all the other postures and consider try
something like Dragon Naturally Speaking. Bleeping thing will never work
for me with my accent, but it does work well for people who don't.