Subject: [Leica] OT: Weird e-mail issue
From: nwajsman at gmail.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2014 10:53:13 -0400

Hi Tina,

No, my problem is different, since it is tied to a device and not the
location. I have experienced the problem in the past few days at a hotel in
Madrid, a motel in NY state, and now at my son?s apartment in Orchard Park,
NY?but only on my laptop, not on my iPad. So it is not an ISP issue like you
had.

Cheers,
Nathan