Subject: [Leica] ***SPAM*** Leica Lenses on Sony /A7s
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (Philippe)
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2014 23:09:00 +0200

I'm unsure about testing with auto ISO on when using increasingly smaller
apertures but I notice  several things:
a) the camera works fine
b) the camera seems to ignore gravity
c) you have a marvelous collection of books - Ted's among others :-)

Nicely done notwithstanding my initial remark.

Thanks for sharing this interesting report.
Amiti?s
Philippe

Le 3 ao?t 2014 ? 22:56, Richard Taylor <r.s.taylor at comcast.net> a ?crit :