Subject: [Leica] Alternative to the Monochrom! GET A DIGILUX 2?
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2014 01:49:46 -0500

Richard and Dr. Ted,

I was about to offer the same comment as Richard, since most shooters
want the latest and greatest.  But, I would add, that I have an Olympus
E-1, with a sensor quite similar to that of the Digilux 2, from the same
time period, and I frequently turn to it for snapshot work, because it
produces beautiful images.

I suspect that during our working years, we would only dream of
something with this kind of capability.

Times change...................

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA