Subject: [Leica] Just Out! CMOS 6400 for my 500c Hassy
From: george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 20:18:32 -0500

I think not but you're welcome to have a go at it ;~)

Having shot Hasselblads for 5 decades with films up to 3200 ASA;
we both know that 3.5 whatever on the 500c will not shoot "just like I've
been shooting with my D700."

Just as handling the Leica S2 or S does not equate to handling a Nikon or
Canon DSLR:
however alike they may appear next to each other on a fine walnut desk.

Physics and optical science will get in the way of those fantasies.
Just as they did in the days of film.

And your 100 mm will behave more like a 170 mm.
That mirror slap will continue to wage it's war on stillness.

a note off the iPad, George

Replies: Reply from red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Just Out! CMOS 6400 for my 500c Hassy)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Just Out! CMOS 6400 for my 500c Hassy)