Subject: [Leica] Hasselblad Imacon Flextight Precision II Scanner
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 15:34:10 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Charlie Chan wrote:

The Flextights do a great job. I have used one of the current models at
work. The Precision II uses a SCSI interface, which is a bit clunky
nowadays. I have an old G4 Powermac, as well as my 2 Mac Pros. The G4 has a
SCSI interface, but most modern computers don?t. If you can get round that,
then you?re onto a winner.
<<<

I'm almost certain I have a SCSI-to-Firewire adapter sitting idle somewhere.
 It's yours (Tina) if you need it.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com