Subject: [Leica] Hasselblad Imacon Flextight Precision II Scanner
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (rgacpa at gmail.com)
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 14:59:28 -0700

Hi Tina,
Though I did not own this particular scanner, I do know that there is
special software used for scanning with it. The files created are, I
believe, .fff files; something I had never seen before. After a lot of
research, I found that the .tif files created were considered to be the same
as the .fff files and the .tifs are the raw file output.

Not sure I'm making sense here, but at the time I owned it Adobe Raw did not
recognize the .fff files so I used the Imacon software to output to .tif
files that PS could work with. Imacon/Hasselblad confirmed with me directly
that the .tif file had the same exact info as the .fff file.

Good luck!
Bob (who may have an old SCSI card if you need one...)

Sent from my iPad