Subject: [Leica] Was Mikado outrage now señoritas
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 08:50:27 +1000

Larry, my protest is about people imposing their own opinions on others and
intolerance.
Each of us speaks for themselves only.
Models I work with call me 'tog,  hun, lovely, sweetie, gorgeous and the
like. I have great, friendly professional relationships with all of them.

You don't mean seniorita though. You meant to type se?orita I think.
Seniorita a bit of clever word play for an older unmarried woman though
maybe ;-)
How did the discussion about some people disliking the Mikado get to be you
bringing up se?oritas?  No-one but you is saying, broad, skirt, crumpet,
spic in this discussion either.
Lluis is Catalan by the way, not Spanish. That is good manners. The Catalan
people in general are proud of their history and seeking independence too.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman