Subject: [Leica] Protesting "The Mikado"
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2014 20:30:44 -0700

Peter,
I think your letter strikes exactly the right tone.
Very well done!
Howard
(whose Chinese nickname is Da Hu Dz - Big Beard - no stereotypes there:-))

Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2014 13:30:53 -0700
From: Peter Klein <pklein at threshinc.com>
To: lug <lug at leica-users.org>
Subject: Re: [Leica] IMG: Protesting "The Mikado"

I'm don't want to get into a debate here. Frankly, after following the
Internet sh*tstorm around this all week, I'm tired.  :-)  Here's my POV,
and then y'all can discuss whatever you like.

Here's the article that started it:
<http://seattletimes.com/html/opinion/2024050056_mikadosharonpianchancolumn14xml.html>

Here's what I posted on the Seattle Times' comments to Ms. Chan's
article. It's the middle of the three featured comments:
<http://discussions.seattletimes.com/comments/2024050056/#lf_comment=188372882>

Replies: Reply from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] Protesting "The Mikado")
Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Protesting "The Mikado")