Subject: [Leica] IMG: Portraits and Dance
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2014 20:19:10 -0700

Hi Geoff,
Well done and a wonderful selection of images obviously working with what
appears as an experienced model?

It really makes a major difference in the final results when working with
"experienced models" than those with little time before the lights. However
they too will improve over time!

Not to put the beginners down, as we "ALL!" That's "ALL OF US FOLKS ON THE
LUG WERE ROOKIES AT ONE TIME ALSO CLICKING!" And learning to see and when to
click.'

Of the number you've posted of models I feel much more comfortable with your
results on this shoot. Than most of the others.  AND NO! "THE NAKEDNESS OF
THE OTHERS WASN'T OF ANY CONCERN WHATSOEVER!'

"THIS ONE?" It seems to have a look? Touch? Feeling of a class shoot AND
model!"

GOOD ON BOTH OF YOU! WELL DONE MON AMI" :-)

cheers,
ted