Subject: [Leica] Wondering About Canvas?
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 22:40:04 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Thanks for the input, George, we'll see how the samples look
when they're done.

Montie

>>I'm rarely fond of faux.
The visual qualities of photographs work best on smooth surfaces IMO.

I've printed "paintings" on canvas.
I've printed "water color paintings" on water color paper.
I can imagine some of the things Tina has done with that "painting software"
on well chosen textured surfaces.

Though something as "photographic" as these beautiful aquatic plant
compositions?
Well you'd have to "convince" by printing them both ways and let my eyes
make a choice.

a note off the iPad, George