Subject: [Leica] PortraitS has an S in it
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 01:40:49 +1000

For studio? That's easy! ISO 160, 1/180th and f/9.5 and never change it all
day. f/8 if I'm lazy and want a little boost without adjusting strobes.
Adjust lights to taste with histogram check when changing the setup/layout
is all.
When I get organised to tether that bad boy it will be even better. Manual
focus with AF lock button only.
This is the S2, a second hand one, I only had two children to harvest
kidneys from. New  lens though because I wanted the central shutter

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman