Subject: [Leica] IMG: PortraitS has an S in it
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 00:20:53 +1000

Thanks Alan. The texture in the background is a polished concrete wall
(normally my grunge wall) and used deliberately despite the beauty dish
lighting) and as you know the double catchlights are from the clamshell
lighting. Easy to retouch out if desired of course. I don't think that
would reflect the light used though (but then you can't rely on counting
catchlights in beauty/fashion of course). I can understand why both aspects
might bother an experience studio  classicalist photographer of course.
Thank you for your look and comment. ;-)
How about here with more focussed but feathered light?
(gridded beauty dish inserted into the end of an overhead horizontal
feathered strip light)
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/image/156344992
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/image/156419984
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/image/156419983