Subject: [Leica] Farewell
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 18:30:28 -0700

LUIS!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't you ever ever wave a "FAREWELL FLAG" IN OUR FACES AGAIN! :-(

Well OK. But only if and when it ever happens at least 25 years from now?
;-) You are a wonderful "street photographer" that some on the LUG could DO
well TO learn to shoot in the fashion you see and do! You have a rare gift
to see and capture those "street scenes and moments!" That others don't see,
nor re-act to fast enough.

On the other hand day after day you catch moments that very few street
shooters would see or miss because they re-act to slowly.

We who have enjoyed both our friendship & close street visits watching you
do your magic or being encouraged by your lightening skill of capturing the
scene will always be indebted to you as a driving force to " GET BETTER LIKE
LOUIS DOES!"

You just keep snapping away and leading the parade by example for visiting
"Happy Snappers" who come to Barcelona to be in your company and friendship
all these years and without question many years yet to come!

cheers,
ted