Subject: [Leica] iView Media Pro
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2014 13:27:06 -0400

I don't think there is any way to import from Media Pro to LR but if the
files are on your computer, you can just import them directly and check to
include all of the metadata.  That should import any changes and ratings
that you did in MP.

I actually have two LR catalogs - one Archive with everything except this
year's photos, and one 2014 for the files I've taken this year and am
working on.  That one is really fast since it has many less files than
Archive.

Good luck!

Tina