Subject: [Leica] IMG: Sunset Lower Manhattan - Scptt G
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2014 20:16:15 -0700

1000 is as far as I would go, unless absolutely necessary to get the photo.
This one turned out pretty good at 1000:
http://tinyurl.com/lplj4rt

800 is easier to get clean sky and other area of solid tonality, and is
my normal limit.
That's one reason why I use the Voigtl?nder Nokton-M F/1.5 50mm on the
M9 instead of my 50 AA 'cron, so I can get that extra stop with the lens
instead of iso.

Jay

Message from scottgregory at mac.com (Scott Gregory) ([Leica] IMG: Sunset Lower Manhattan)