Subject: [Leica] Heads up for travellers to Europe: charge your thingies
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2014 19:03:00 +0200

Nathan

that's nothing new - on flights from Hannover to Pisa
and Milan to Hannover around ten years ago the Germans
and the Italians checked my camera, took the battery
out, looked through all lenses and asked me to switch
on my laptop computer.

On our last trip to the UK, Frauke was "asked" to
remove her shoes to let them check the soles and heels
(and several other passengers were requested to remove
their belts) before we could board the flight home.

Douglas