Subject: [Leica] Is this ethical?
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 07:03:48 +0200

I think you are too gentle. She had no right to stop Lluis from taking
pictures in a public place. Depending on the situation, I too might stop
taking pictures if someone asks not to be photographed, but I will continue
to take pictures at the location that do not include that person. And I will
certainly post whatever I want on my web site.

Cheers,
Nathan