Subject: [Leica] Honduras Report
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (Philippe)
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2014 08:33:05 +0200

Basic rule, never embark on a trip with new gear you're not familiar with ?

Else, kudos on your dedication Tina.
I supported a NGO a friend (whom Geoff met when here) who is an
ophthalmologist and had set up a medical center in Mexico - I have an
insight of how demanding it may sometimes be. Bravo!

Amities
Philippe

Le 5 juil. 2014 ? 18:58, Tina Manley <images at comporium.net> a ?crit :