Subject: [Leica] Firmware M240
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 18:28:14 +1000

I like several changes we got. the direct exposure compensation, the auto
ISO stuff and disabling that video button. Camera has not blown up yet.
 Mine's done 10,500 frames now. Will be doing a lot over next couple of
weeks. Crazy busy actually. Just got the multifunction grip today too.
Shall report on the GPS

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman