Subject: [Leica] Leica Monochrome test with Summilux and Noctilux
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2014 19:12:04 -0700

I also like the second one for the pose and the smile. Can?t say whether
this is a valid lens test. That is, I don?t see any difference that I can
blame on the lenses. I tried to compare the out of focus backgrounds, but
they are so different in material that it is hard to compare.

Herbert Kanner
kanner at acm.org
650-326-8204