Subject: [Leica] Experience of traveling with a Nikon setup, rather than a M9......
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 08:43:25 -0500

> ?
> On Fri, Jun 27, 2014 at 1:12 AM, Frank Filippone <red735i at verizon.net>
> wrote:
> >
> > 4)    I did not worry if I had to leave something in the hotel, the
> value of
> > the camera was much less than the M9.

I don't leave my camera in the hotel, because then I might miss an image.

That said, if either camera is lost, you have lost the ability to take
pictures, so the value of the camera is moot.

My two best cameras travel with me now, my M9 and my Sony A7r, using the M9
when a quiet camera is mandatory and the Sony for most other things.

I carry only about three, maybe four lenses total.

Regards,

Sonny
http://sonc.com/look/
Natchitoches, Louisiana