Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 24/6/2014: Hogueras de San Juan
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 15:36:57 -0700

Wonderful sculpture, particularly so since it isn't a religious holiday.
I too, am amazed by the cavalier attitude toward fireworks there; no
city in the US (that I am aware of) would allow that kind of stuff.

Jay

Message from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] Nathan's PAD 24/6/2014: Hogueras de San Juan)