Subject: [Leica] FS Friday - Olympus E420 Body
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 10:43:49 -0700

Looks practically new.  My wife bought a few months ago from KEH it to
replace her E-410, used it maybe twice, then bought a new OM-D M-10.  So
this camera body is up for grabs.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/s4/y/moonbow+lower+falls-0525.jpg.html
 and 4 other photos.

The only marks I can see are on the view screen, and that is from the
protective film that was applied.  I should try to clean that off.

Great starter camera, or nice small camera if you have some 4/3 lenses lying
about.

She got it for $115 plus shipping and would like to get that for it.

Thanks for looking.

Aram

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired (retarded?) Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

"The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin himself
would ever have dared dream."   James D. Watson