Subject: [Leica] For Sale Friday
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 10:41:18 -0500

OT equipment, though I can assure you that you've enjoyed the output from
all three of these lenses.

They are three Pentax K-mount, very quick AF compact digital prime lenses,
and if Leica had made them, you would have been convinced.   Hoods and caps.

Pentax DA 2.8/40mm ltd $350  (pancake)
works on film cameras with aperture control on the body

Pentax DA  f 3.2 21 mm  ltd $350

Pentax  DA f 2.4  70 mm  ltd  $450
Minimum focusing distance: 0.7m

Paypal, shipping at cost

Only trade I am interested in would be a clean user Leica M4.

--
Regards,

Sonny
http://sonc.com/look/