Subject: [Leica] Replys lost?
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 12:32:01 -0700

Has anyone who gets the digest noticed that none of their replies are
showing up in the digest?  I know they are getting through somehow because
people have responded to me, but I don't see them in the digest.  Maybe
there is some new setting/feature of what Brian has done that does this.  In
the past, I would read a message from the digest, hit "reply" and type my
reply and send.  It would then appear in the next digest.

Aram

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired (retarded?) Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

"The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin himself
would ever have dared dream."   James D. Watson

Replies: Reply from kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner) ([Leica] Replys lost?)