Subject: [Leica] LUG Pearls missing
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 07:53:15 +1000

A couple of years ago, there was started a wiki of collective LUG wisdom to
which I contributed a couple of articles. I think that it may have died due
to lack of support by almost everyone? At least my web links don't work.
I'm not sure where or how it was hosted, sorry.

While I was in Wetzlar for the Leica Camera Centennial Celebrations, I was
given the Press Pack containing their press releases (of course!) but also
libraries of iconic Leica photographs, work by the two Oskar Barnack  award
recipients for 2014 and from the Leica Camera  10x10 Photo exhibition (of
which our Craig Semetko was a part). There are photo sets of products new
and old as well as a set on the new Leitz Park itself (which is quite an
impressive construction) .

So I had planned to put it all on-line for those interested.
I have nowhere to host all of this now. While I can upload photos that is
not suitable for articles/text/etc and I would want to present the
structure exactly as Leica Camera provided it (and the article/reproduction
is reported to Leica Camera).

 I had in mind some personal reporting on news and events there as well.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman

Replies: Reply from spencer at aotera.org (Spencer Cheng) ([Leica] LUG Pearls missing)