Subject: [Leica] Yosemite Moonbow
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 07:49:51 -0700

In 30 seconds, the earth rotates 0.125 degrees, so the trails are pretty
small.  I guess they don't show up in the large size much.  Here is a large
crop of a section of that photo so you can see the trail.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/s4/y/moonbow+lower+falls-0525.jpg.html

Thanks for looking and commenting and questioning.

Aram