Subject: [Leica] My M9 will travel to Wetzlar
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 03:08:16 +0200

Hi Frank,

Thank you very much!

I like very much too that lens, I think it give a very special smooth tones,
when I?ve tested it with the Monochrome the grey range was very rich. Last
November I?ve sent the lens to Will van Manen for a CLA and to be 6-bit
coded, I think that after that it is still better, and a thing I always
appreciate very much, it is so small!!! if you use it without the lens hood
is so small as it could be any collapsible lens, I?m very happy with it and
I?m glad you like it!

Cheers!
Lluis

El 27/05/2014, a las 02:38, Frank Filippone <red735i at verizon.net>