Subject: [Leica] Signing prints
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 18 May 2014 09:06:55 -0700

The Director of the National Film Board of Canada, "STILL DIVISION"
Lorraine Monk, told photographers to always sign the print........ "ON THE
BORDER LOWER RIGHT CORNER OF PRINT OR IF MATTED? SAME CORNER.

BUT NEVER EVER SIGN ON THE ACTUAL PHOTO ITSELF!!!

And she was absolutely adamant about it!
cheers,
Dr.ted