Subject: [Leica] Signing prints
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Sat, 17 May 2014 19:54:43 -0700

Two back-to-back musings on this very subject:
http://theonlinephotographer.typepad.com/the_online_photographer/2014/05/the-recto-stamp.html
http://theonlinephotographer.typepad.com/the_online_photographer/2014/05/and-the-winner-ismore-about-pens.html

My opinion is that signing my prints makes me feel that the print is
truly completed, regardless of whether it sits in the files or on my (or
anothers) wall.

Jay

Replies: Reply from abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] Signing prints)