Subject: [Leica] SEP2 Has No History With LR
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 17:07:46 -0400

The problem is that the conversion programs have to convert the raw photo
to a tiff to work on it.  Then you are starting all over again with a new
photo with a new history.  If you want to convert the raw photos and keep
the history, you can just convert it in LR using the Treatment > B&W key
and working with the tone curves to get the look you want.  That way you
can go back and forth in the history and still keep your original raw file.

Tina