Subject: [Leica] Sony Alpha 7
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 16:37:21 -0500

I have the A7r, and have tried it with Nikkors, Leica, LTM, M and R.

The only lenses I've had any problem with are 21 and 15 M mount lenses, and
they have some smearing and color problems on the edges.

The 24 Nikkor seems to be fine.

I own several Pentax thread mounts and a couple K mount lenses, but I
haven't gotten an adapter to give them a try.